National Stationery Week is a major sales opportunity for retailers everywhere, backed by a high profile PR and social media campaign.
If you would like to be involved in 2017, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
47 retailers signed up to participate in 2016 across the United Kingdom. These included: Amazon, Executive Pens Direct, Fabriano Boutique, John Lewis, London Graphic Centre, NotontheHighStreet.com, Paperchase, Smiggle, Southfield Craft & Stationery, Swallow Office Supplies, The Pen Company, The Pen Shop, and WHSmith.
Participating retailers in 2017
MAKE THE MOST OF NATIONAL STATIONERY WEEK
- Put the National Stationery Week logo on your website with a link to the official website www.nationalstationeryweek.com
- Produce posters and other POS for your store/s by downloading images and artwork in our online marketing kit. Our 2017 kit is coming soon!
- Include the National Stationery Week logo in advertising and promotion
- Tweet about it on Twitter and use any of the following hashtags
- Talk about it on Facebook
- Promote it to your customers and the media
- Run competitions and promotions in-store, online and on Facebook and Twitter
- Approach schools to see if you can link-up to promote the importance of handwriting with them
- If you are on Pinterest or Instagram, set up a board specifically for National Stationery Week
- Send photographs of your shop window and interior to your local papers, as well as email@example.com. We’d love to see what you’ve done! You might even feature on our social media.