National Stationery Week is a major sales opportunity for retailers everywhere, backed by a high profile PR and social media campaign.
If you would like to be involved in 2017, please click here to complete our simple retailer info form.
47 retailers signed up to participate in 2016 across the United Kingdom. These included: Amazon, Executive Pens Direct, Fabriano Boutique, John Lewis, London Graphic Centre, NotontheHighStreet.com, Paperchase, Smiggle, Southfield Craft & Stationery, Swallow Office Supplies, The Pen Company, The Pen Shop, and WHSmith.
Participating retailers in 2017
MAKE THE MOST OF NATIONAL STATIONERY WEEK
- Put the National Stationery Week logo on your website with a link to the official website www.nationalstationeryweek.com
- Produce posters and other POS for your store/s by downloading images and artwork in our online marketing kit. Our 2017 kit is coming soon!
- Include the National Stationery Week logo in advertising and promotion
- Tweet about it on Twitter and use any of the following hashtags
- Talk about it on Facebook
- Promote it to your customers and the media
- Run competitions and promotions in-store, online and on Facebook and Twitter
- Approach schools to see if you can link-up to promote the importance of handwriting with them
- If you are on Pinterest or Instagram, set up a board specifically for National Stationery Week
- Send photographs of your shop window and interior to your local papers, as well as email@example.com. We’d love to see what you’ve done! You might even feature on our social media.