If you’re a #stationeryaddict then make sure you check out the competitions and activities for each day and the list of retailers on the ‘Useful Info and Links page who are also joining in so that you can be sure to bag yourself some great stationery goodies! Join us and celebrate the best in the world of pens, pencils and paper!
If you’re a stationery supplier or retailer and you’d like to get involved then just fill in the info form and we’ll send you the campaign artwork to use in your own publicity or #natstatweek competitions.
Make the most of National Stationery Week
- Put the National Stationery Week logo on your website with a link to the official website www.nationalstationeryweek.com
- Complete the sign up form to receive the campaign artwork and order posters
- Include the National Stationery Week logo in your advertising and promotion
- Tweet about it on Twitter and use any of the following hashtags
- Talk about it on Facebook
- Promote it to your customers and the media
- Run competitions and promotions in-store, online and on Facebook and Twitter
- Approach schools to see if you can link-up to promote the importance of handwriting with them
- Send photos of your #natstatweek product and window displays to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to see what you’ve done! You might even feature on our social media.