Things to do…
- Use Twitter and Facebook to tell us your favourite stationery product or pen, your favourite stationery brands and your favourite stationery retailer.
- Upload a picture to Twitter with any of the following hashtags
#natstatweek #keepwriting #getbritainwriting #keepkidswriting #writingmatters #writeit #lovestationery or #stationeryaddict and upload onto Facebook
The picture simply needs to be something #natstatweek related which reminds you of the written word, stationery, pens and pencils.
There are some great stationery prizes to be won in the build up to National Stationery Week.
- Write a letter or card to a relative or friend.
- Go on a stationery crawl. It’s the same as a pub crawl only without the beer, and it’s for stationery stores instead of pubs! If you live or work in London, or are planning to visit, click here for details of the London Stationery Trail.
- Treat yourself to a new pen or notebook – or even both! – during National Stationery Week. You can never have too much stationery, and it makes you feel good!
- Tell children why writing by hand is important and encourage them to write letters and cards to relatives and friends – especially thank you letters!
- If you are a teacher, focus on the importance of handwriting – and especially good handwriting to your pupils and have some fun handwriting-themed activities in class during the week.
Share your plans on our Facebook page.