Stationery Blogger of the Year
Hello Stationery Addicts! In 2016, we hosted an award to crown a blogger for the best stationery blog of the year, during National Stationery Week.
The winner, Desk of Adam, won the competition with 45.5% of the votes. His blog on National Stationery Week covered everything from pencils, paper, handmade items, colouring, cards and saying thank you.
With great photography and some minor celebrations, Adam’s blog can be seen here
2017 marks the second Blogger of the Year award and you could become the face of National Stationery Week in 2017.
If you love stationery as much as Adam and the ten other nominees do, then why not put pen to paper and begin to plan your own blog for 2017 before entering our form below?
Who knows, you could be the 2017 National Stationery Week Blogger of the Year!
Could you be the face of National Stationery Week Blogger of the Year 2017? Enter here!
Some top tips for blog writing from National Stationery Week 2016 Blogger of the Year The Desk of Adam.
- Plan, Plan, Plan! Use pages in your notebook to work out what you’re going to say
- Don’t forget the Seven Days of Stationery. They’re a great starting point for any blog
- Get a friend to check your blog; there’s nothing worse than spelling mistakes
- Photography is important; inspire your reader with amazing imagery
- Share your blog across social media and use the hashtags #natstatweek #writingmatters
- Be honest! If you don’t like something then explain the qualities that put you off
- Showcase all aspects of stationery items, something might look good but perform terribly
- Keep visiting the National Stationery Week website to check for information and themes
- Inject some personality into posts, stationery blogging doesn’t have to be an overly strict dissertation
- My biggest tip is to just have fun with it, find your writing/photography style and keep at it. This is the internet, there’s room for all of us!