Become an Official Sponsor
Becoming an Official National Stationery Week sponsor is the perfect way to get your brand in front of engaged consumers and some of the biggest influencers in the United Kingdom.
Benefits of being an Official Sponsor
The biggest benefit of being an Official Sponsor of National Stationery Week is raising your profile and sales among the key target groups.
- Recognition as an industry leader by consumers, retailers, bloggers, the media and your employees
- Use of ‘OFFICIAL SPONSOR – National Stationery Week’ logo in all your advertising and marketing
- Prominent display of your logo on branded National Stationery Week communications, the National Stationery Week and World Stationery Day websites, and on National Stationery Week’s Twitter and Facebook pages with a link to your website wherever possible.
- Frequent mention in news releases to consumer and trade media, and on Twitter and Facebook, and the opportunity to talk to the consumer and trade media about your products and support of the campaign
- The opportunity to feature your products in competitions and promotions on National Stationery Week’s Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages, and in tie-ups with consumer media
- FOC advertising on the National Stationery Week website
- 50% off advertisement rates in Stationery Magazine
- The opportunity to create your own special consumer promotions and initiatives linked to your sponsorship of National Stationery Week
- Exposure to, and the opportunity to offer special promotions and initiatives to NSW’s Official Retailers.
- Access to a special pack of branded POS material, promotional ideas, news release template, ‘Stationery Addict’ stickers to add to product being shipped, a web banner, ‘Seven Days of Stationery’ guide, etc.